<body>


http://sfmyher.blogspot.com(change it to your url here)


Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The BOY


Y<

Name:GABRIEL<3


D.O.B:03-05-1990
School:College East
Horoscope:Taurus
Nick:GaBz™
NORMAL LIVING BOY::
Blogskins.com Account
best friends::



Loves


♥ God
♥ hIS friends
♥ hIS family
YOU


Loathes


creepy crawlies
&all the flaws
ahem


Wishlist


TO HAVE A HAPPY FAMILY
♥ New handphone
♥ New hair colour
♥ Learn piano
♥To have alot of money!!!:DD
♥Travel around the world!

i'm a simple BOY , basically




FRIENDS<3


JACQUELINE♥
JIAMIN♥
NIGEL♥
CARLINE♥
JOANNE♥
ELISA♥
HONG PENG♥
EDWIN♥
GUANG HUA♥
CAROLYN♥
STEPHANIE♥
LIEXUAN♥
Lee Ying♥


Talk


confess your love for me, now.





Recently


Way back then


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007




Credits

Designer : Sheryl :D
Brushes :% %
Fonts :& &
Host : Blogger
Images : photostock :D
Base codes: Tammy. T
Image Host
: Imageshack
Others
: Adobe Photoshop CS



Thursday, September 6, 2007


Y

oKie..today go school gt OIT test..i think i fail le..Zzz..then after school go eastpoint with Q, Tony,Desmond,Jovin and Edmus. Went long John to eat. After tat i and desmond went for the IA interview(charles & keith) The interviewer quite gd to me..Haha and he ask me alot of my last time Job (marks & spencer) and then he also tell me charles & keith is very different from my previous. He also tell me is a hard work. But the only gd things is the incentive is quite high.

After my interview,actually desmond wanted to take his salary at aljunied,so i pei him go..but in the end nv take. Then from aljunied i and desmond go bugis and meet yong qing and my other brothers. Slack with yong qing and brothers at a cafe. When about to go to parco juction, desmond went home. So i, yong qing and others went to catch a movie. (NARAKA 19: THE 19th GATE) Quite a lame show, and i dun get the movie clearly. Then watch until 9.15, slack awhile then go home le..yong qing they all go chiong tonight. Yup...So tat's all for today..=)