<body>


http://sfmyher.blogspot.com(change it to your url here)


Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.



The BOY


Y<

Name:GABRIEL<3


D.O.B:03-05-1990
School:College East
Horoscope:Taurus
Nick:GaBz™
NORMAL LIVING BOY::
Blogskins.com Account
best friends::



Loves


♥ God
♥ hIS friends
♥ hIS family
YOU


Loathes


creepy crawlies
&all the flaws
ahem


Wishlist


TO HAVE A HAPPY FAMILY
♥ New handphone
♥ New hair colour
♥ Learn piano
♥To have alot of money!!!:DD
♥Travel around the world!

i'm a simple BOY , basically




FRIENDS<3


JACQUELINE♥
JIAMIN♥
NIGEL♥
CARLINE♥
JOANNE♥
ELISA♥
HONG PENG♥
EDWIN♥
GUANG HUA♥
CAROLYN♥
STEPHANIE♥
LIEXUAN♥
Lee Ying♥


Talk


confess your love for me, now.





Recently


Way back then


August 2007
September 2007
October 2007




Credits

Designer : Sheryl :D
Brushes :% %
Fonts :& &
Host : Blogger
Images : photostock :D
Base codes: Tammy. T
Image Host
: Imageshack
Others
: Adobe Photoshop CS



Friday, October 5, 2007


Y Long time of resting..

Haha...sry guys..nv update blog for soo long.. because havin my attachment...haha...i now currently attach to popular eastpoint there..kana sationery department..wha..at there really can die..and of course working gt bad and good ppl..but so far i see only 1 good auntie in my department...hais...bad and gd..wad the diff? Bad will tekan,gd will understand..yup...working at there is like hell..everyday so many stocks..need to check and put stocks..Zzzz..then always need to wake up quite early..hais..tml sat still need to work...working life really tiring...hope this 2 months of attachment faster finish...then can change job...talking abt changing of jobs,i ask my teacher for changing jobs..but too bad..cannot..if wan change then fail le..sianzz...hais..hope can change to beta department CD RAMA...yup..this attachment really train my determination and endure...yup..working life really change my whole attitude...change until not so hot temper..but sometimes those aunties really make me feel very angry...but attachment period cannot do anything...ya..must REN!!! Next time NS also can REN!!! haha...talking at NS going for my checkup soon le..18 oct..times flies man!! Anyway i must really work hard for my attachment..cannot fail...yup...tat's all...


PS: Dunno when will update..see my mood ba...hahaha...
Mood: ok-ok,tired